Sunday, February 27, 2011

okay, what a stressful week.!

damn it, seriously this is a stressful week of diz sem..amboi2.. okay i wanna to speaking dis time,
perhaps still in the roleplay mood. hahahahahha.. whatever, my blog!! (macm knal je kn sentence ni), hehehe well im not a copycat okay,,, u LOSER! ouch, does't mean anything.. okay lets continue :

im really sorry u guys for not updating my blog...i am kind of busy nowadays..
i dont hv so much time to blogging or even facebooking..
well as usual, bel 312 we all hv to prepare for assesment 2 which is roleplay
what is on earth a 'roleplay' is. okay2..it is kind of  lakonan, and it's all about an issues in a work place.
for my group, which is me, normi, zarina, n k.yana. we all together hv decided to choose a communication breakdown issue. for this roleplay i play a role as a damn fussy sengau boss. and of course i hv to be 'sengau' rite since it will show where the heck that communication breakdown is start..being sengau is not like a big problem to me and im not saying that im good ekceli but the real problem is when i start to feel the butterfly in my stomach. when it is happen? of course on a real day when we have to present in front of lecture's...

okay, that is the first thing. the big second things is when we have an audiences! creep! okay i know my classmates are the audience and i dont even care about them for being my audiences. by hook or by crook they still have to watched  my roleplay rite, im talking about outsiders audiences! if im not mistaken its about 2 classes and it from DBS juniors. huh.. alhamdulillah i could make it easy and everything seems okay after that.. i acted as usual and can deliver all the script very well.. thanks to Allah for giving such strength to me..

the day after roleplay, we have a common test to do.. wawww!! i 'love' that.. huhuhuhu
now i bet all of u well understand why i said this was a stressful week for me.. okay, u know for what subject it cover? FAR 250, MAF280,AIS280. walla wei.. 3 subject all together in one day! fuh. thank you UITM or maybe IPB..hahaha, i dunno which one who set up the day for our common test.. whatever..

so now, i think the stress is not end yet, cz the final is juz around the corner. never mind. at least the final do not cover all 3 subject in one day rite..? huh.. btw congratz to ME.. y do i congratz myself?? hahaha.. dunno.. whatever, my blog!! hahaha (again..)..

No comments:

Post a Comment