Monday, December 13, 2010

i feel bad

thats is how i expressing my self...
is that bad???
i miss them in my whole entire life..
i always want to be besides them every time i had a problem...
sometimes i thought that i should't move out and follow my family to kepong..
i lost everyone of them..
i miss them so much..
if i wasn't quit from that school and keep staying at selayang most probably we are now being the best buddies ever...
i lost that moment..
should i blame my parents for taking all the happiness in me???
well i found her already at fb just now..
its like a heaven to get back with her after all this years..
i feel like wanna crying..
but 
for what???
do they exactly feel the excitement just like i do??
however i do realize something..
everything that happened always have it pros and cons..
so i should take a deep breath and don't blame my parents for what has happened...
when i lost someone that very special in my life there is always be somebody else for me..
perhaps my destiny wasn't there..
think positive ayu!!
and yet the memories is always besides me
and will always make me laugh by the time i make a flash back in my self...
hehehehehe...
a three young girls who wore school uniform while riding a bicycle...
always three of them..
the girl that had no other intention when coming to school rather than to have fun with all her friends...
it such a valuable and of course the most priceless memories i ever had for the rest of my life...






No comments:

Post a Comment